Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, sat, 16 nov 2019 - mon, 13 jan 2020
From £ 27
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, fri, 15 nov 2019 - fri, 15 may 2020
From £ 50
3. Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vaticanat Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vatican, fri, 15 nov 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 116
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip the line + guidebookat When in Rome Tours Agency, fri, 15 nov 2019 - sat, 26 oct 2019
From £ 30
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Tour & The Domeat Skip the line Vatican Ticket, fri, 15 nov 2019 - fri, 15 may 2020
From £ 83
6. Best of Rome and Vatican Saver Ticketat Best of Rome and Vatican, fri, 15 nov 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 91
7. Vatican Afternoon Tourat Vatican Afternoon Tour, fri, 15 nov 2019 - sat, 26 oct 2019
From £ 51
8. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tour & Breakfastat Vatican & Gardens w. breakfast, fri, 15 nov 2019 - sat, 26 oct 2019
From £ 0
9. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursat Vatican: 4.5-hour guided tour, sat, 16 nov 2019 - sat, 14 nov 2020
From £ 100
10. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourat Vatican Museums Night Tour, fri, 17 apr 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 78
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tour
Experience in the Vatican Gardens in Rome! Get transported around in an eco-friendly bus. You learn more about the Vatican Gardens through your audio guide. Afterwards you get access to the Vatican Museums and can visit the Sistine Chapel on your own!
- Experience in the Vatican Gardens
- Get access to the Vatican Museums
- Visit the Sistine Chapel
- Get transported around in an eco-friendly bus
- Learn more with a free audio guide
What can I expect?
Explore the Vatican Gardens
Discover the green heart of the Vatican from your seat on the comfortable eco-friendly bus.
Your visit to the smallest state in the world allows you to admire major monuments, works of art and natural wonders in the incredible gardens.
By the end of your tour, you'll get a ticket to visit the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel on your own.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Centurion Tours office. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Vatican Gardens, where you'll get an entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums, which you can then explore on your own. No audio guide or guide provided.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 45 minutes plus however long you wish to spend inside the Vatican after your tour.
Which languages in the audio guide available in?
The audio guide is available in: English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Russian and Portuguese.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, there is a strict dress code inside the Vatican. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both women and men. Sandals are considered appropriate.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 7-18. Children between under 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour is currently not accessible to people in wheelchairs.
Print out voucher
Duration: 0 hours 45 minutes
- Access to the Vatican Gardens.
- Access to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel.
- Transportation on a bus.
- Audio guide.
Tour to the Vatican Gardens
Via Mocenigo, 2 Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.