100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Gladiator's Gateat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided tour, tue, 7 apr 2020 - tue, 29 sep 2020
From £ 45
2. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourat Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, sat, 4 apr 2020 - wed, 17 feb 2021
From £ 73
3. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heartat Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, sat, 4 apr 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 88
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, sat, 4 apr 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
From £ 87
5. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , sat, 4 apr 2020 - th, 18 feb 2021
From £ 50
6. 10 Tastings - Big Rome Food Walkat , sat, 4 apr 2020 - tue, 29 sep 2020
From £ 65
7. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, sat, 4 apr 2020 - tue, 29 sep 2020
From £ 56
8. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, sat, 4 apr 2020 - tue, 23 jun 2020
From £ 20
9. Vatican and Rome Cardat Vatican and Rome Card, mon, 30 mar 2020 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 104
10. Papal Audienceat Papal Audience, wed, 15 apr 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 41
The Angels and Demons Tour
- Explore the sights from 'Angels and Demons'
- Solve puzzles to learn the mysteries of the Illuminati
- See the supposed headquarters of the Illuminati
- Retrace the steps of a murder hunt using signs from Bernini's sculptures
Take a Fascinating Tour of Rome
Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour inspired by Dan Brown’s hit novel 'Angels and Demons' with your local, English-speaking guide. The tour is a treasure hunt around the Eternal City, where you'll be solving puzzles from various clues scattered around the historic center.
Retrace step from a murder hunt as you follow the signs of Bernini’s sculptures and Illuminati designs.
Your guide will lead you from the Church of Santa Maria del Popolo and Piazza del Popolo to the iconic St. Peter's Square. Along the way, you'll admire the Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria and Bernini's 'Estasi di Santa Teresa' sculpture. We'll continue on to Piazza della Minerva, near the magnificent temple of the Pantheon.
Next stop is the lovely Piazza Navona, before we end at the last stop of the tour Castel Sant'Angelo, the supposed headquarters of the Illuminati.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Flaminio Metro Station in front of the Burger King. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Castel Sant'Angelo.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 7-18. Children between under 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking. We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 4 reviews
"We seen more of Italy on this tour than what we did on our own.... so many hidden gems that you discover while taking the Angels & Demons your. Marilu’ was a great tour guide. I would definitely recommend taking this tour.... we did ours in the evening."
Inte som vi tänkt
"Guiden var den stora behållningen. Mycket charmerande, hjälpsam och trevlig. Turen var inte särskilt bra i sig."
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 3 hours
The Angels and Demons Tour
Piazzale Flaminio 00187 Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.