100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Gladiator's Gateat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided tour, wed, 23 sep 2020 - fri, 9 oct 2020
From £ 48
2. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, fri, 2 oct 2020 - wed, 22 sep 2021
From £ 93
3. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , wed, 23 sep 2020 - wed, 22 sep 2021
From £ 53
4. 10 Tastings - Big Rome Food Walkat , wed, 23 sep 2020 - tue, 23 mar 2021
From £ 69
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, wed, 23 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 60
6. Papal Audienceat Papal Audience, wed, 23 sep 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 44
7. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome 3,5 hours, wed, 23 sep 2020 - fri, 9 oct 2020
From £ 65
8. Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vaticanat Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vatican, wed, 23 sep 2020 - fri, 9 oct 2020
From £ 119
9. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, wed, 23 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 51
10. Big Bus Tours Hop on Hop off Romeat Big Bus Tours Rome , th, 1 oct 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 38
The Squares of Rome
- Explore the squares of Rome
- Visit St. Peter’s Square in Vatican City
- Toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain
- Visit the impressive Pantheon temple
- Climb the Spanish Steps
- Enjoy the view from the Trinità dei Monti
Explore the Squares of Rome
Next stop is the lively Piazza Navona, built on the site of the Stadium of Domitian. Now one of the most elaborate of Rome’s Baroque squares, among the square's many highlights is Bernini’s Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi (Fountain of the Four Rivers).
Then we continue on to the Trevi district to visit the most famous fountain in Rome. The Trevi Fountain attracts legions of tourists, who throw a coin into the water to ensure their return to Rome one day.
From here we'll walk to the magnificent temple the Pantheon, dedicated to the Olympian gods and one of the best-preserved monuments of ancient Rome. Once inside, you’ll marvel at the world’s largest non-reinforced concrete dome.
The last stop of the tour is Piazza di Spagna, where you’ll have the opportunity to walk up the iconic Spanish Steps for great views over the city from Trinità dei Monti.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at St. Peter's Square, between the corner of Pio XII and Largo del Colonnato. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Piazza di Spagna.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 7-18. Children between under 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking. We recommend comfortable walking shoes.