Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From £ 43
2. Colosseum & Gladiator's Gateat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided tour, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 45
3. Rome by Nightat Rome by Night, sun, 8 dec 2019 - mon, 31 dec 2018
From £ 80
4. The Squares of Romeat The Squares of Rome, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 80
5. The Angels and Demons Tourat The Angels and Demons Tour, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 57
6. The Borgias Historic Walking Tourat The Borgias Historic Walking Tour, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 80
7. Ghost Hunting in Romeat Ghost Hunting in Rome, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 80
8. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From £ 87
9. 10 Tastings - Big Rome Food Walkat , sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 7 jun 2020
From £ 65
10. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sat, 6 jun 2020
From £ 56
- Enjoy a 1½-hour guided tour in Rome
- Visit the lovely Piazza Navona
- Admire the Pantheon
- Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain
- See the Fountain of Triton
Experience Rome's Amazing Fountains
Your tour starts at the always buzzing Piazza Navona, famous for its three fountains made by the artist Bernini. From here you'll walk to the Pantheon, an ancient pagan temple dedicated to all the gods, became a church in the time of Boniface.
Next stop is the Trevi Fountain, the largest fountain in Rome and one of the most famous in the world. The stunning fountain is a combination of classicism and baroque. Legend has it that throwing a coin into the fountain ensures your return to Rome.
The last stop of the tour is Piazza Barberini where you'll see one of the most beautiful fountains of Rome, the Fountain of Triton, which was created for Pope Urbino VIII Barberini.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Piazza Navona. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Piazza Barberini.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 1½ hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 7-12. Children between under 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking. We recommend comfortable walking shoes.