100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Gladiator's Gateat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided tour, tue, 7 apr 2020 - tue, 29 sep 2020
From £ 45
2. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourat Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, sat, 4 apr 2020 - wed, 17 feb 2021
From £ 73
3. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heartat Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, sat, 4 apr 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 88
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourat Vatican Museums Night Tour, fri, 17 apr 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 76
5. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, sat, 4 apr 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
From £ 87
6. Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizersat Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizers, sat, 4 apr 2020 - sat, 24 oct 2020
From £ 52
7. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , sat, 4 apr 2020 - th, 18 feb 2021
From £ 50
8. 10 Tastings - Big Rome Food Walkat , sat, 4 apr 2020 - tue, 29 sep 2020
From £ 65
9. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, sat, 4 apr 2020 - tue, 29 sep 2020
From £ 56
10. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, sat, 4 apr 2020 - tue, 23 jun 2020
From £ 20
Ghost Hunting in Rome
- Explore the dark side of Rome's history
- Hear stories about the restless dead
- Pass spooky churches
- Hear what the guidebooks don’t tell you
- Keep a look out for the ghost of the Borgia Pope Alexander VI
Ghost Hunting in Rome by Night
Your tour starts at Piazza di Spagna, where you'll learn about the people that roam their palaces and piazzas in the middle of the night.
Meet poets from the past, such as Keats and Shelley, along with kings such as Umberto I and artists like Borromini. Hear about reviled noblewomen, such as the 'Pimpaccia of Piazza Navona', and restless popes like the Borgia Pope Alexander VI.
Your local guide will tell eerie stories about the spirits of Rome, revealing myths and legends. During your tour, you'll pass some of the city’s most famous sites, including the magnificent Pantheon, Church of San Luigi dei Francesi, and the lively Piazza Navona.
The tour ends at the Roman church of Santa Maria in Monserrato on Via Giulia, the location of an intriguing story about the ghost of Rodrigo Lanzol Borgia (Pope Alexander VI).
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Spagna metro station at Piazza de Spagna. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the church of Santa Maria in Monserrato.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 7-12. Children between under 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking. We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
Print out voucher
Duration: 2 hours
Ghost Hunting in Rome
Piazza di Spagna 00187 Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.