1. Big Bus Tours Hop on Hop off Rome
From £ 27
From £ 27
From £ 52
From £ 59
From £ 51
From £ 48
From £ 47
From £ 49
From £ 6
From £ 106
From £ 51
Exploring Rome has never been so easy and exciting! Get on the red CitySightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off bus and admire this wonderful city from the open top! Choose between 24, 48 or 72-hour tickets or one of our combo tickets with skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Vatican and/or the Colosseum.
- Explore Rome at your own pace
- Hop on and off as you like
- Choose between 24, 48 or 72-hour tickets
- Add skip the line tickets to the Colosseum and/or Vatican
- See all of the major highlights in Rome
- Enjoy the audio guide onboard
- Download the Rome Sightseeing Experience app
Explore Rome from a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
Onboard the Hop-On Hop-Off bus, you'll find an interesting commentary which will provide you with information about everything around you.
Bus Line A gives you the opportunity to explore the biggest sights in Rome, like the Colosseum, the Vatican City and the Trevi Fountain. If you wish to discover something more, get off whenever you want and as many times as you want and continue on foot.
You can download the app Rome Sightseeing Experience onboard the bus, thanks to the Wi-Fi service, and listen to it when you want without the necessity of an internet connection.
Choose one of your combo tickets and get 48 hours Hop-On Hop-Off + skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums incl. the Sistine Chapel and/or the Colosseum.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Rome.
How does it work?
Exchange your e-ticket on board the City Sightseeing Roma bus or at one of the City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Centers.
Where are the bus stops?
There are 8 stops where you can hop on and off:
Stop 1: Terminal A: Termini-Marsala (via Marsala, 7)
Stop 1: Terminal B: Largo Di Villa Peretti (Largo di Villa Peretti, 1)
Stop 1: Terminal C: Piazza dei Cinquecento
Stop 2: Santa Maria Maggiore
Stop 3: Colosseo (Via Di San Gregorio)
Stop 4: Circo Massimo (Piazzale Ugo la Malfa)
Stop 5: Piazza Venezia (Via di Teatro Marcello, 12)
Stop 6: Vaticano (Via della Conciliazione, 4)
Stop 7: Fontana di Trevi (Via del Tritone, 59)
Stop 7B: Piazza di Spagna
Stop 8: Piazza Barberini (Via Barberini, 2)
How long are the tours?
The tours last 100 minutes per tour.
How often do the buses run?
The buses run every 15-20 minutes depending on the season.
Is there a dress code at the Vatican?
Knees and shoulders must be covered at the Vatican Museums.
- Large bags, backpacks and suitcases are not allowed in the Vatican Museums and Colosseum. There is a wardrobe at the Vatican Museums, but not at the Colosseum.
- For security reasons, in case of a large influx of visitors, a timing of entrance to the Colosseum may be assigned, in any case you can immediately start visiting the entire beautiful archaeological area that surrounds it.
The buses start running at 9 AM until 5 PM (from October to March) and 7 PM (April to September).