Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tourat Tour to the Vatican Gardens, sat, 30 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 87
2. Six Tastings - A Wine Haven in Romeat Enoteca Bortone, fri, 15 nov 2019 - fri, 15 may 2020
From £ 55
3. 10 Tastings - Big Rome Food Walkat , fri, 15 nov 2019 - fri, 15 may 2020
From £ 67
4. Frascati Wine Tasting & Lunchat , fri, 15 nov 2019 - fri, 15 may 2020
From £ 89
5. Guided tour at the Borghese Galleryat Guided tour at the Borghese Gallery, sat, 16 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 75
6. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , sat, 16 nov 2019 - sat, 14 nov 2020
From £ 0
7. Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizersat Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizers, mon, 30 mar 2020 - sat, 24 oct 2020
From £ 53
8. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, sat, 16 nov 2019 - mon, 13 jan 2020
From £ 27
9. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, fri, 15 nov 2019 - fri, 15 may 2020
From £ 58
10. St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Trackat St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry, sat, 16 nov 2019 - wed, 12 feb 2020
From £ 22
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tour & Breakfast
Enjoy an exclusive half-day tour of the Vatican Museums in Rome - and visit the Gardens of the Vatican City! With this ticket you avoid the crowds, eat a delicious breakfast and get a guided tour through the museums. You visit the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica as well!
- Enjoy an exclusive half-day tour of the Vatican Museums
- Experience the Gardens of the Vatican City
- Avoid the crowds with early entrance
- Visit the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- See the Vatican Museum's stunning art collection
- Dine on a delicious breakfast buffet with drinks
- Relax on your 45-min guided tour on an open-air coach
- Learn about the art and history
- Enjoy a 3-hour comprehensive tour of the museums
- Hear everything perfectly with your headset
What can I expect?
Enter the Vatican Museums while all is still silent and the priceless art sits dormant waiting for throngs of tourists to arrive.
Enjoy a rich American breakfast buffet in the Vatican Cafeteria. Here you find everything from croissants to muffins, eggs-made-to-order to pancakes, fresh fruits and jams to cereals and cookies, fresh juices or other cold and hot beverages.
Hop on a comfortably shaded open-air private coach and drive through the hidden parts of Vatican State, just recently opened to the public. Your guide will entertain you with historical anecdotes and intriguing facts.
Here you'll be among the few, most privileged, to see Vatican railway station, the giant Year-2000 Jubilee bell, the stunning meditation gardens in use by popes since 1279, and the Pope’s private heliport.
Your guide and historical expert will take you on a 3-hour tour through time. With endless halls and so much to see, this tour is tailored to show you the best the museum has to offer.
Walk the footsteps of history: Cardinals, Popes, artists that changed the world – and learn about the drama that unfolded here beneath your feet.
Your tour comes to an end at St. Peter’s Basilica, where you'll get the chance to admire the beautiful church and its masterpieces.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the bottom of the wide steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The steps are located between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano, on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi.
Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at St. Peter's Basilica. On most Wednesdays, when the Basilica is closed, the service ends at the Vatican Museums entrance.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 5 hours.
What language is the tour available in?
The tour is operated in English.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-18. Please note that children under the age of 6 years are not permitted on this tour.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour. The Vatican only permits very small bags, and specifically prohibits large bags, tripods, umbrellas, and backpacks.
- You can use the free luggage storage area which may result in your having to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance.
- On Wednesday mornings and afternoons St. Peter's Basilica may be closed to the public due to the Papal Audience taking place in Saint Peter’s Square. If you who wish to visit St. Peter’s Basilica are advised to travel on another day. The Basilica is also subject to last minute closures for religious ceremonies. When this occurs, we are happy to offer customers a longer tour of the Vatican Museums in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour. While we undertake to tell tour groups ahead of time if there are any planned disruptions to Basilica opening hours, this is not always possible and in these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
Print out voucher
Duration: 5 hours
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Access to the Gardens of Vatican City.
- Transportation through the Vatican.
- A guided tour.
- Individual headsets.
The tour departs daily (except Sunday) at 7:15 AM.
Vatican & Gardens w. breakfast
The corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi 00192 Roma Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.