100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Fast Track, sat, 25 jan 2020 - fri, 31 jan 2020
From £ 28
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From £ 26
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From £ 56
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From £ 48
5. St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Trackat St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry, sat, 25 jan 2020 - mon, 20 apr 2020
From £ 22
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , sat, 25 jan 2020 - fri, 24 jul 2020
From £ 43
7. Vatican and Rome Cardat Vatican and Rome Card, sun, 26 jan 2020 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 104
8. Best of Rome and Vatican Saver Ticketat Best of Rome and Vatican, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From £ 87
9. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Tour & The Domeat Skip the line Vatican Ticket, tue, 28 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From £ 80
10. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome 3,5 hours, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From £ 61
2-in-1 Vatican & Colosseum: Skip the line
Skip the line to two of the most popular attractions in Rome - the Vatican and the Colosseum and avoid the long queues! You explore the Vatican Museums, see the incredible art inside and get the chance to admire the ceiling inside the Sistine Chapel! You also skip the line to the Colosseum, where you can walk around Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
- Skip the line to the Vatican and the Colosseum
- Experience two of Rome's most amazing attractions
- Explore the Vatican Museums
- Admire the Sistine Chapel
- Experience the ancient Rome at the Colosseum
- Walk around Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
What can I expect?
Skip All Lines to the Vatican & Colosseum
Skip the Line Vatican & Colosseum Tickets has been tailored for travelers who would rather explore Rome and the Vatican City on their own rather than take a tour.
Save time and money booking your entry tickets combined here. The lines to both the Vatican and Colosseum can be hours long, so do like other smart travelers before you and book your tickets from home.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out or show it on your mobile device.
How does it work?
Go to When in Rome Tour's office close to the Vatican main entrance to change your e-ticket/voucher for your original tickets.
Please find all relevant information on your e-ticket.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your Skip the Line Vatican Tickets and Colosseum Tickets are timed tickets and are only valid for the specific timeslots and the date you choose.
Can I leave and come back in?
Both the Vatican and Colosseum operate a strict no re-entry policy.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. When in Rome Tours and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- You will skip all official queues, and they can be very long, up to several hours. However, on certain days like bank holidays, weekends and religious holidays there might be some lines. This cannot be avoided, but these lines will be far shorter than the public ones.
- Cancellations occur at very short notice. In this case, we will contact you and offer you alternative tour dates or get you a full refund.
- Due to security, we strongly recommend that you do not bring any large bags or packages.
- Please note: Colosseum underground and the third tier (the 3rd ring) is not included.
- Please note: There is no entrance fee to enter St. Peter's Basilica. However, you do not have the right to skip the line for the Basilica, and you must line up for the security checks along with everyone else.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.4 – 12 reviews
Vatikanet og Colosseum
Riktigt bra service
"Vi blev en extra på resan och kontoret i Rom hjälpte oss att ordna extra biljett. Kanonservice"
Mobile voucher accepted
- Skip the line-ticket to the Vatican.
- Skip the line-ticket to the Colosseum.
- Access to the Sistine Chapel, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
Vatican & Colosseum: Skip the line
When in Rome Tours Via Sebastiano Veniero, 21 00192 Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.