1. Colosseum: Fast Track
From £ 20
From £ 20
From £ 59
From £ 27
From £ 21
From £ 51
From £ 49
From £ 49
From £ 51
From £ 106
From £ 118
Skip the line to two of the most popular attractions in Rome - The Vatican and Colosseum!
- Skip the line to the Vatican & Colosseum
- Experience two of Rome's most amazing attractions
- Explore the Vatican Museums
- Admire the Sistine Chapel
- Experience the ancient Rome at the Colosseum
- Walk around Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Skip All Lines to the Vatican & Colosseum
Skip the Line Vatican & Colosseum Tickets has been tailored for travelers who would rather explore Rome and the Vatican City on their own rather than take a tour.
Save time and money booking your entry tickets combined here. The lines to both the Vatican and Colosseum can be hours long, so do like other smart travelers before you and book your tickets from home.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out or show it on your mobile device.
How does it work?
Go to When in Rome Tour's office close to the Vatican main entrance to change your e-ticket/voucher for your original tickets.
Please find all relevant information on your e-ticket.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your Skip the Line Colosseum Ticket is an open ticket, which you can use whenever you wish, but please note that the Colosseum ticket can only be used for entrance from 2 PM onwards.
Your Skip the Line Vatican Ticket is only valid on the date you choose. You will during the booking process choose which pick-up time suits you.
Can I leave and come back in?
Both the Vatican and Colosseum operate a strict no re-entry policy.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. When in Rome Tours and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children from age 6-17. Children under age 6 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- You will skip all official queues, and they can be very long, up to several hours. However, on certain days like bank holidays, weekends and religious holidays there might be some lines. This cannot be avoided, but these lines will be far shorter than the public ones.
- Cancellations occur at very short notice. In this case, we will contact you and offer you alternative tour dates or get you a full refund.
- Due to security, we strongly recommend that you do not bring any large bags or packages.
- Please note: Colosseum underground and the third tier (the 3rd ring) is not included.
- Please note: There is no entrance fee to enter St. Peter's Basilica. However, you do not have the right to skip the line for the Basilica, and you must line up for the security checks along with everyone else.