100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, mon, 13 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 50
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, mon, 13 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 58
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tour & Breakfastat Vatican & Gardens w. breakfast, sun, 12 jul 2020 - sat, 24 oct 2020
From £ 153
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursat Vatican: 4.5-hour guided tour, mon, 29 mar 2021 - sat, 10 jul 2021
From £ 101
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Tour & The Domeat Skip the line Vatican Ticket, mon, 13 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 84
6. St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Trackat St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry, sun, 12 jul 2020 - mon, 7 sep 2020
From £ 23
7. Rome Hop-On Hop-Offat Rome Hop-On Hop-Off , mon, 13 jul 2020 - mon, 12 jul 2021
From £ 29
8. St. Peters Basilica, Dome Climb and Vatacombsat , mon, 13 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 44
9. Papal Audienceat Papal Audience, wed, 5 aug 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 43
10. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourat Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, sat, 1 aug 2020 - sun, 11 jul 2021
From £ 76
Guided tour at the Borghese Gallery
Enjoy a guided tour at one of Rome's richest and most interesting villas, the Borghese Gallery. The gallery houses a vast and diverse collection of sculptures and paintings produced by masters such as Bernini, Canova, Caravaggio and Titian.
- Skip the line to the Borghese Gallery
- Enjoy a guided tour around the famous gallery and gardens
- See more of the Borghese Gallery and Gardens than on other tours- Expore the incredibly peaceful and serene Borghese Gallery
- Be ensured you can always hear your guide with an audio headset
- Enjoy a small tour group of max 20 people
What can I expect?
Explore the Borghese Gallery & Gardens
Experience a rare treat as you wander the vast, luxurous rooms of Cardinal Borghese’s villa, viewing these groundbreaking masterpieces in their original setting – just as the artists intended us to see them.
With his eye for beauty, the Cardinal collected an impressive collection, from a number of Caravaggio’s earlier pieces, to Gian Lorenzo Bernini’s ‘Apollo & Daphne, Canova’s shocking ‘Pauline Bonaparte’ and Raphael's ‘The Deposition’.
With your expert guide on hand to walk you through the collection, you’ll get the most from your visit.
Set in its own vast gardens near the center of Rome, Villa Borghese is worth a visit for it’s architecture and setting as much as its artwork. You’ll take advantage of this on the second half of your tour when your guide leads you into the magical Villa Borghese Gardens. With its manicured lawns, fountains, lakes and monuments, this truly is a rare (and central!) escape from the bustle of the city.
The tour ends with a breathtaking view from the top of the Pincio Terrace overlooking Piazza del Popolo.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in Piazzale del Museo Borghese, in front of the Borghese Gallery Main Entrance (Villa Borghese entrance on via Pinciana). Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Pincio Terrace.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
What language is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
Infant (0-3) Free of charge
Fantastic: 5.0 – 3 reviews
Lippu ja opas
"Helppo ostaa lippu. Opas oli tosi mukava ja tunsi paikan historian tarkkaan sekä Rooman historian."
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Duration: 3 hours
Please check calendar for date and time.
Guided tour at the Borghese Gallery
Piazzale del Museo Borghese 00197 Roma Italien
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.