100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, mon, 13 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 50
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, mon, 13 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 58
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursat Vatican: 4.5-hour guided tour, mon, 29 mar 2021 - sat, 10 jul 2021
From £ 101
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Tour & The Domeat Skip the line Vatican Ticket, mon, 13 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 84
5. St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Trackat St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry, sun, 12 jul 2020 - mon, 7 sep 2020
From £ 23
6. Big Bus Tours Hop on Hop off Romeat Big Bus Tours Rome , sun, 12 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 37
7. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourat Vatican Museums Night Tour, mon, 13 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 79
8. 2-in-1 Guided Vatican & Colosseum: Skip the lineat Vatican: Guided tour & Colosseum skip the line, sun, 12 jul 2020 - fri, 9 oct 2020
From £ 84
9. 2-in-1 Vatican & Colosseum: Skip the lineat Vatican & Colosseum: Skip the line, sun, 12 jul 2020 - fri, 9 oct 2020
From £ 58
10. St. Peter's Basilica: Guided highlights & the Tombsat St Peter's Basilica & Necropolis: Guided Tour & Skip the line, tue, 14 jul 2020 - tue, 8 sep 2020
From £ 56
Borghese Gallery: Skip the line
Hurry up and get your timed entrance tickets for the Borghese Gallery. The tickets are usually not available on the day - and in fact often sell out up to a month in advance.
- Get your hands on the popular timed tickets
- Skip the line to the Borghese Gallery
- Admire the amazing art works
What can I expect?
Skip the line to the Borghese Gallery
The art collection of the wealthy, noble Borghese family soon became too big for a single home. It moved into the Galleria Borghese - a separate building in the famous Villa Borghese park. In 1901, the collection passed into the hands of the Italian government and ever since, tourists travel from all over the world to see this beautiful museum! Timed tickets are hard to come by, so grab yours before they're all gone!
This small museum punches well above its weight, thanks to the lush surroundings (pink marble walls, frescoed ceilings, etc.) and the hit rate of masterpieces. Plus, thanks to the timed entrance policy, it gets busy but never crowded.
Highlights include Bernini's sculpture of David which captures the biblical hero coiled in a state of readiness, and The Rape of Proserpina - done when Bernini was just 23. Other highlights include Caravaggio's Boy with Fruit Basket and Raphael's extraordinary Deposition of Christ and Lady with a Unicorn.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
How should I plan my visit?
Choose a time slot that suits you, e.g. 11 AM, 2 PM etc.
Please be there 15 minutes before your reserved timeslot.
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Timed entrance to the Borghese Gallery.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.