100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, sun, 5 apr 2020 - th, 17 dec 2020
From £ 27
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursat Vatican: 4.5-hour guided tour, mon, 6 apr 2020 - sat, 3 apr 2021
From £ 101
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , sun, 5 apr 2020 - sat, 19 sep 2020
From £ 45
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourat Vatican Museums Night Tour, fri, 17 apr 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 79
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Tour & The Domeat Skip the line Vatican Ticket, mon, 6 apr 2020 - mon, 5 oct 2020
From £ 84
6. Best of Rome and Vatican Saver Ticketat Best of Rome and Vatican, tue, 7 apr 2020 - mon, 5 oct 2020
From £ 91
7. St. Peter's Basilica: Guided highlights & the Tombsat St Peter's Basilica & Necropolis: Guided Tour & Skip the line, tue, 7 apr 2020 - th, 30 apr 2020
From £ 56
8. St. Peters Basilica, Dome Climb and Vatacombsat , mon, 6 apr 2020 - mon, 5 oct 2020
From £ 44
9. St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Trackat St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry, mon, 6 apr 2020 - sun, 3 may 2020
From £ 23
10. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, mon, 6 apr 2020 - mon, 5 oct 2020
From £ 50
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entry
Enjoy our Early Bird entry to the amazing Sistine Chapel and gain access to Michelangelo's ceiling before everyone else! With this ticket you enter to the Vatican 30 minutes before other tour groups, so you also avoid having to wait in the long queues. You visit the Sistine Chapel first and can then explore the Vatican Museums afterwards!
- Enjoy our exclusive early entry to the Sistine Chapel
- Get into the Vatican 30 min. before other tour groups
- Avoid having to wait in the long queues
- Visit the Sistine Chapel first
- Explore the Vatican Museums afterwards
What can I expect?
A chaperone will take you as far as the Sistine Chapel and give you a map of the Museums to help you find your way around after they leave. As this is not a guided tour, you are free to explore at your own pace until closing time.
After your quiet Sistine Chapel visit you can choose to enter the Vatican Museums and explore on your own.
Our Early Access Sistine Chapel group meets early in the morning, skipping the long lines already outside the Vatican Museums and entering even before the doors have officially opened. You will be accompanied to the Sistine Chapel where you'll enter before anyone else, finding this incredible room empty. Later in the day there will barely be room to move, but in the minutes before opening time, all is quiet.
After the Sistine Chapel, you'll be able to wander the Vatican Museums for the rest of the day free of charge – and with such an early meeting time, the day ahead is long. Your escort will leave you with a map and an introduction to the most important sites of the museums so you can get the most from your time.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
- Entrance into the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 1 hours
- Early Bird entry.
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums.
- Entrance to the Sistine Chapel.
Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access
The corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi 00192 Roma RM Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.