100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From £ 26
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From £ 56
3. St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Trackat St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry, sat, 25 jan 2020 - mon, 20 apr 2020
From £ 22
4. Best of Rome and Vatican Saver Ticketat Best of Rome and Vatican, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From £ 87
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Tour & The Domeat Skip the line Vatican Ticket, tue, 28 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From £ 80
6. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome 3,5 hours, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From £ 61
7. Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vaticanat Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vatican, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From £ 111
8. Colosseum & Gladiator's Gateat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided tour, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From £ 45
9. Borghese Gallery: Skip the lineat , sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 8 feb 2020
From £ 24
10. Vatican Afternoon Tourat Vatican Afternoon Tour, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 26 oct 2019
From £ 50
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hours
Experience the very best of the Vatican without spending all day on your feet. On this tour you see the highlights of the Vatican in Rome and learn about it from your art historian guide. This tour is the best way to see what the Vatican City has to offer while avoiding the many and long queues.
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of Vatican City
- Explore the world-renowned Vatican Museums
- Experience the beauty of The Sistine Chapel
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica on your own after your tour
- Learn about the Vatican from your engaging guide
What can I expect?
This delightful tour covers all the major highlights of the Vatican Museums' vast art collections.
Your guide with a great knowledge of art and history shows you around the enormous museum and makes sure you get the most out of your time in Vatican City. Our guides on our Vatican tours are extremely well-liked and they get many positive appraisals from our guests.
Among other things, you'll get to see and hear more about are Classical Antiquities Museums, the Round Room, The Belvedere Courtyard and, of course, the breathtaking Sistine Chapel. Take your time to stand there, look up at the ceiling created by Michelangelo, and enjoy the silence of everyone else being as enchanted by this art piece as you are.
After leaving The Sistine Chapel, which is the last stop of the tour, you have direct access to St. Peter's Basilica. See for example the Pietà statue by Michelangelo, which depicts Jesus on the lap of his mother Mary. With gold and marble details all around this stunning church, there is so much to see - and therefore you can browse around on your own for as long as you'd like!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
- You will skip all official queues, and they can be very long, up to several hours. However on certain days like bank holidays, weekends and religious holidays there might be some lines. This cannot be avoided, but these lines will be far shorter than the public ones.
- Due to the popularity of the attractions and the number of visitors on the sites, your tour might take longer than anticipated. We regret any inconvenience this might cause you.
- Cancellations can happen at very short notice. In this case, we will contact you and offer you alternative tour dates or get you a full refund.
- Due to security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not bring any large bags or packages.
- This tour is conducted as a walking tour, as no vehicles are allowed inside the Vatican, so please wear appropriate footwear.
- There is a strict dress code at the Vatican. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both women and men. Sandals are considered appropriate.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.4 – 468 reviews
Visit to the Vatican
"This tour made what could've been a LONG wait to see the museum painless! The guide was very passionate and knowledge about the masterpieces. We didn't have to wait in line - which was amazing . I have never seem such a crowd of people. I would highly recommend booking this tour if you want to see the Sistine Chapel, etc. It's worth every penny."
Watykan - wycieczka
"Odnalezienie punktu zbiórki bezproblemowe, na ulicy stała Pani, która zapraszała do "poczekalni". Przewodnik świetny, mimo ogromnego tlumu, kolejek, ogolnego balaganu...ogarniał grupę, jak mógł. Dbał o każdą osobę, starał się przekażać nam, jak najwięcej informacji. POLECAM"
Agata tue, 5 nov 2019
Liten grupp hoppa köerna
"Vi blev guidade av Paula som var oerhört kunnig och verkligen fördjupade vårt besök på Vatikanen. Morgonen var också bra tid då det var lite färre besökare än senare på dagen. Familjevänligt, rekommenderas varmt."
Ann-charlotte mon, 4 nov 2019
Vatikanet om morgenen
"Super god guide og professionel rundvisning. Der var lidt problemet med højtalererne, som vi fik udleveret."
Lene fri, 11 oct 2019
Vibecke fri, 4 oct 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
- Access to the Vatican Museums.
- Access to the The Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- A two hour guided tour.
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
Vatican Morning Tour
Via Sebastiano Veniero 21 000192 Roma, Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.