100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Fast Track, tue, 14 apr 2020 - th, 30 apr 2020
From £ 30
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, mon, 6 apr 2020 - sat, 3 oct 2020
From £ 58
3. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, sun, 5 apr 2020 - tue, 23 jun 2020
From £ 21
4. Best of Rome and Vatican Saver Ticketat Best of Rome and Vatican, tue, 7 apr 2020 - sat, 3 oct 2020
From £ 91
5. Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vaticanat Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vatican, tue, 7 apr 2020 - sat, 3 oct 2020
From £ 116
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, mon, 6 apr 2020 - sat, 3 oct 2020
From £ 50
7. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome 3,5 hours, tue, 7 apr 2020 - sat, 3 oct 2020
From £ 64
8. 10 Tastings - Big Rome Food Walkat , sun, 5 apr 2020 - sun, 4 oct 2020
From £ 68
9. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , sun, 5 apr 2020 - sat, 3 apr 2021
From £ 52
10. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , sun, 5 apr 2020 - sat, 3 apr 2021
From £ 0
Colosseum & Gladiator's Gate
Follow the footsteps of emperors and gladiators on this guided tour! Visit the Roman Forum and skip the lines by entering Colosseum through the Gladiator's Gate. The greatness of the Flavian Amphitheatre will leave you standing in awe.
- Skip the queues to the Colosseum
- See the impressive Gladiator's Gate
- Get access to the Palatine Hill
- Learn about the Roman Forum with an archaeologist tour guide
- Take in the greatness of the Colosseum from the arena's floor
What can I expect?
Your trip through Rome begins at the Trajan Column, which has been in the same spot for hundreds of years. This column is a masterpiece in itself, and it is several meters tall. Make sure to look up and see the column rise high into the light blue sky.
The tour continues on to Roman Forum, where your archeaologist guide discloses all the secrets of the ruins. Fom here you walk to Colosseum, where you enter through the Gladiator's Gate, which is very impressive and a little bit scary to walk through. Just imagine the gladiators standing there!
Your guide gives an in depth explanation of the Colosseum from the arena floor, from where you can take in the huge greatness of the amphitheatre surrounding you. See where both emperors and gladiators have set foot, albeit for different purposes!
After the guided tour has finished you can walk around the Colosseum for as long as you like. Your ticket includes access to the Palatine Hill, an eventul and important site - according to roman mythology, at least!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Just print it out and bring it on your tour, or show the ticket on your phone.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts on Foro Traiano 89.
-For security reasons backpacks, large handbags, luggage etc. is not permitted inside the Colosseum or the Roman Forum.
- Due to uneven surfaces this tour is not recommended for those with reduced mobility or wheelchair users.
Infant (0-5): Free
The tour departs at 10:45 AM.
What’s not included?
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Food and drinks.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 193 reviews
Flott guidet tur til Colosseum og Forum Romanum
"Vi hadde en virkelig flott opplevelse med en svært kunnskapsrik og hyggelig guide. Det ville absolutt ikke vært det samme å besøkt disse attraksjonene uten alt det interessante vi ble fortalt. Absolutt å anbefale!"
Myrbakk sat, 7 mar 2020
José mon, 2 mar 2020
"Fantastisk god irsk guid. Nem at forstå. Godt tempo, da vi kun var fire gæster på holdet"
Trine tue, 7 jan 2020
"Rigtig god fortæller så bare en rigtig god oplevelse"
Susanne mon, 2 dec 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 2 hours
Skip the line-ticket through the Gladiator's Gate.
Expert archaeologist guide.
Roman Forum tour.
Colosseum arena floor tour.
Palatine Hill entrance.
The tour departs at 10:45 AM.
Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided tour
Foro Traiano 89 00187 Rome Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.