100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, tue, 22 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 60
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, tue, 22 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 51
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursat Vatican: 4.5-hour guided tour, mon, 29 mar 2021 - mon, 20 sep 2021
From £ 103
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourat Vatican Museums Night Tour, sat, 26 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 81
5. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome 3,5 hours, mon, 21 sep 2020 - fri, 9 oct 2020
From £ 65
6. Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vaticanat Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vatican, mon, 21 sep 2020 - fri, 9 oct 2020
From £ 119
7. Colosseum & Gladiator's Gateat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided tour, mon, 21 sep 2020 - fri, 9 oct 2020
From £ 48
8. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , sat, 26 sep 2020 - mon, 20 sep 2021
From £ 145
9. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, fri, 2 oct 2020 - mon, 20 sep 2021
From £ 93
10. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , tue, 22 sep 2020 - mon, 20 sep 2021
From £ 53
Rome Segway Tour
Explore Rome in the most fun and entertaining way - by segway! A segway tour is the ideal sightseeing tour for both families with teenagers, couples, and individuals who'd like to see Rome and learn more about the historic city. Book your tickets online and secure your spot on this popular tour!
- Enjoy a 3-hour tour around Rome on a Segway
- Learn about the history of Rome
- See many of the major sights
- Guaranteed small tour group (max. 8 people)
What can I expect?
Segway your Way through Rome
This once-in-a-lifetime experience is spiced with historical and up-to-date information on Rome, with many interesting anecdotes, introducing you to the city's hidden treasures, and entertaining with legends and stories that seem to resonate throughout the city.
Our segway tours are limited to 6 people, so you're guaranteed an intimate and unique experience. Listen to your personal audio guide as you glide through the city on your own segway. You will hear about the rich history of Rome, stories of the ancient Roman society, their beliefs, their social and political life. Discover how the Romans managed to create and control such a vast empire and how that empire declined.
On the tour, you'll be accompanied by your tour guide who will assist you during the tour and share information about the history and culture of Rome with a video and audio guide system.
During your tour, you'll pass many of Rome's most famous sights, such as Circo Massimo, Arch of Constantine, Roman Forum, Colosseum, Trajan's Column, Palatine Hill etc. and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views of Rome.
The tour is operated in English.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Rome Segway Tours office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at the Rome Segway Tours office in Rome.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 3 hours + 30 minutes of instructions.
Is there an age limit?
You must be 16 years or older to participate in this tour.
Are there any physical requirements?
Riders must be able to climb and descend stairs without assistance.
Is there a height/weight limitation?
The segways are designed for people taller than 145cm and weighing between 100 pounds (45 kilos) and 260 pounds (118 kilos).
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, children's tickets are not available for this tour.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 4 reviews
"Rome Segway kan anbefales; flinke guider, bra opplegg og du får en annerledes rundtur i Roma. Veldig gøy å kjøre Segway også..... både for store og små :-)"
"Kierros oli kaikin puolin hyvä. Porukka on niin pieni että oppaalla on hyvin aikaa neuvoa ja huolehtia että kaikki kuulevat ja pysyvät perässä. Suosittelen muillekkin !"
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Rome Segway Tour
Via dei Delfini 35/36 00186 Rome, Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.