Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sat, 6 jun 2020
From £ 56
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sat, 6 jun 2020
From £ 48
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , mon, 9 dec 2019 - sat, 28 dec 2019
From £ 43
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From £ 43
5. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, sun, 8 dec 2019 - wed, 4 mar 2020
From £ 20
6. Colosseum & Gladiator's Gateat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided tour, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 45
7. Rome Hop-On Hop-Offat Rome Hop-On Hop-Off , sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 27
8. Big Bus Tours Hop on Hop off Romeat Big Bus Tours Rome , sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 27
9. Vatican and Rome Cardat Vatican and Rome Card, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 104
10. Six Tastings - A Wine Haven in Romeat Enoteca Bortone, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 7 jun 2020
From £ 54
Authentic Home-made Pasta Tour
Learn the cooking secrets of the Italians by being invited into the home of some of the locals. Take a stroll around the market beforehand and learn how to make delicious pasta, two different dishes and an Italian dessert.
- Spend time with the locals in a small group
- Visit an authentic Italian market
- Experience the traditional Italian kitchen up close
- Make your own pasta and enjoy with a glass of wine
What can I expect?
Join this unique experience: Get to know the Italian cuisine through your own senses. The local hosts will open their door to their home for you and with their knowledge and help, you will learn how to make pasta - just like an Italian grandma.
Your adventure begins with a stroll through the Italian market to see how the locals shop for food. Through your eyes and sense of smell you will feel the local's love for fresh ingredients and get inspired to cook.
In the kitchen you learn how to make the famous ravioli and tagliatelle, which will be prepared with two different sauces. You also learn how to make a perfect Italian dessert. Afterwards you can cook these dishes at home and remember your vacation with both senses and soul.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where is the meeting point?
At Piazza del Risorgimento.
When does the tour begin?
We leave from Piazza del Risorgimento at 10:00 AM. We therefore recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before.
Where does the tour end?
At Via dei Gracchi, Prati area, Central Rome.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approximately 3 hours.
- Due to the nature of the tour and the planned menu, the tour is unable to accommodate vegans, celiacs and lactose intolerants.
- If you have any allergies, please make sure you advise our team in advance.
- The tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance.
- The tour is unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
Children under 5 are not allowed.
What’s not included?
Print out voucher
Duration: 3 hours
Welcome Aperitivo and a glass of local wine.
Two pasta dishes.
Departs Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 10:00 A.M.
Piazza del Risorgimento 00192 Rome Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.