100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tour & Breakfastat Vatican & Gardens w. breakfast, mon, 21 sep 2020 - sat, 24 oct 2020
From £ 156
2. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , sat, 26 sep 2020 - mon, 20 sep 2021
From £ 145
3. Roman Vineyards and Wine Tastingat Roman Vineyards and Wine Tasting, sat, 3 oct 2020 - mon, 20 sep 2021
From £ 66
4. Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizersat Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizers, mon, 21 sep 2020 - sun, 19 sep 2021
From £ 55
5. 10 Tastings - Big Rome Food Walkat , mon, 21 sep 2020 - sun, 21 mar 2021
From £ 69
6. Frascati Wine Tasting & Lunchat , tue, 22 sep 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 92
7. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, tue, 22 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 60
8. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome 3,5 hours, mon, 21 sep 2020 - fri, 9 oct 2020
From £ 65
9. Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vaticanat Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vatican, mon, 21 sep 2020 - fri, 9 oct 2020
From £ 119
10. Colosseum & Gladiator's Gateat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided tour, mon, 21 sep 2020 - fri, 9 oct 2020
From £ 48
Six Tastings - A Wine Haven in Rome
Experience Italy in a real tasty way. Take a seat at a table in a wonderful wine bar in Rome, and prepare yourself for delicious wine tasting and mouthwatering foods to go with it.
- Taste six different wines
- Get guidance from your sommelier host
- Learn about local wine production
- Eat wonderful food to go with your wine
What can I expect?
When you travel to Rome, then of course you want to see some of the big attractions that are the absolute must sees. But when in Rome you should also save some time to get the real taste of Italy. One way to do so is to try real local wine, and now you have the chance to drink various types of wine, while you enjoy your stay in the city in a different way.
You arrive at the wine bar, located a five minute walk away from Campo de' Fiori. At the wine bar you meet your host and the owner, who's also a sommelier. The sommelier guides you through six different wines and how they fit certain types of food. In that context you taste foods, that compliment the wine - and the other way around. This means you get the chance eat fluffy bread, taste the salty olives, salamis and meats as well as different types of cheeses.
Take your time - this is a lovely experience, that should not be rushed!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour, or show the ticket on your mobile.
What’s not included?
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Guidance from a professional sommelier host.
- Six tastings of wine.
- Various foods.
- Soft drinks for guests under 21.
Every day at 7:30 P.M.
Via di Monserrato 4 Roma 00186
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.