100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Gladiator's Gateat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided tour, tue, 7 apr 2020 - tue, 29 sep 2020
From £ 45
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tour & Breakfastat Vatican & Gardens w. breakfast, mon, 6 apr 2020 - sat, 24 oct 2020
From £ 146
3. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , sat, 4 apr 2020 - tue, 5 jan 2021
From £ 0
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , sat, 4 apr 2020 - th, 18 feb 2021
From £ 50
5. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, sat, 4 apr 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
From £ 87
6. Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizersat Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizers, sat, 4 apr 2020 - sat, 24 oct 2020
From £ 52
7. Frascati Wine Tasting & Lunchat , mon, 30 mar 2020 - tue, 29 sep 2020
From £ 86
8. Six Tastings - A Wine Haven in Romeat Enoteca Bortone, sun, 29 mar 2020 - tue, 29 sep 2020
From £ 53
9. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, sat, 4 apr 2020 - tue, 29 sep 2020
From £ 56
10. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, sat, 4 apr 2020 - tue, 23 jun 2020
From £ 20
10 Tastings - Big Rome Food Walk
Come along on this food tour, where you walk through the streets of Rome. You taste the absolute best Italian foods, you can think of: Such as sweet tiramisu, mouthwatering pasta and real Italian coffee. And remember to save some room: This tour includes ten different tastings!
- Stroll through the streets of Rome
- Experience a tour with a Roman-born food guide
- Taste savoury Italian courses and sweet desserts
- Enjoy delicious drinks, including limoncello
What can I expect?
Often travellers visit Rome for various reasons: Such as the must see attractions of the city, like the Colosseum, The Vatican and the Trevi Fountain. But a lot of visitors also travel to Italy to taste the absolute best foods, you can think of.
On this walking tour through Rome your guide has tailored the tour after the absolute best places to taste delicious Italian specialities: More specifically ten wonderful types of food to taste! Among the foods and drinks are delicious pasta dishes to share, pizza, tiramisu, salami, a glass of wine and limoncello.
This tour is made for you to take your time and not rushing through the city to see as much as you can. You visit both big squares and small sidestreets and see sides of Rome, you wouldn't normally see. Most importantly, this is about relaxing, taking everything in a slow pace, enjoying food and drinks and of course: living a little.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour, or show the ticket on your mobile.
- Pick-up is offered at the following places for this experience:
Civitavecchia Port Arrivals Hall.
Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport.
You can meet your guide at your hotel in Rome city center or at the meeting point.
Infant (0-5): Free
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
- 10 tastings in a handful of traditional food spots.
- Pick-up at four different places.
- Learn rare historic facts about Rome.
Please check calendar for date and time.
Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere 00153 Rome Lazio
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.