Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , wed, 20 nov 2019 - fri, 31 jan 2020
From £ 45
2. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 59
3. Six Tastings - A Wine Haven in Romeat Enoteca Bortone, wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 19 may 2020
From £ 55
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tour & Breakfastat Vatican & Gardens w. breakfast, wed, 20 nov 2019 - sat, 26 oct 2019
From £ 0
5. Roman Vineyards and Wine Tastingat Roman Vineyards and Wine Tasting, mon, 30 mar 2020 - sat, 24 oct 2020
From £ 64
6. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , th, 21 nov 2019 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From £ 0
7. Colosseum Express: Enter the Arenaat , wed, 20 nov 2019 - sat, 26 oct 2019
From £ 47
8. St. Peters Basilica, Dome Climb and Vatacombsat , wed, 20 nov 2019 - sat, 26 oct 2019
From £ 44
9. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome 3,5 hours, wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 63
10. Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizersat Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizers, mon, 30 mar 2020 - sat, 24 oct 2020
From £ 53
Frascati Wine Tasting & Lunch
Explore an old vineyard and get a real taste of Italy. Try the wonderful wines of Frascati while you are introduced to different specialities. Taste decilious foods such as cheeses, oils, savoury meats and soft bread. Is your mouth watering yet?
- Take a guided food tour in Frascati
- Enjoy a wonderful wine tasting
- Feast on a delicious Italian lunch
- Relax on the bus from the train station to the vineyard
What can I expect?
Your adventure begins at the train station where you meet your guide. During the next couple of hours the guide will lead you on a walking tour Frascati food shops, where you will be able to taste different delicious Italian specialities. While it may be tempting to try everything, make sure you leave some room for the next meals!
Transportation will be provided to the old Frascati vineyard, which has been producing wine for seven generations. Here you´ll have the chance to taste some of the wonderful wine, whilst being guided through the different types offered during the tasting session. Afterwards you will be served meats, cheeses, bread and more delightful food, accompanied by more wine.
How does it work?
Shortly after completing your booking online you will receive your e-ticket by e-mail. Just print it out and bring it to the tour.
Where is the meeting point?
You have to meet your guide at the Frascati Train Station: Piazza della Stazione.
- Train travel from Rome and back again is not included, but it is very easy to navigate on your own. We include more information on your voucher.
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for guests with mobility problems or wheelchair users.
Infant (0-5): Free
What’s not included?
Transportation from and back to Rome.
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
A guided food tour in Frascati.
Food and drinks.
Piazza della Stazione 00044, Frascati, Rome Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.