100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Ancient Rome - 3.5 hoursat The Best of Rome 3,5 hours, wed, 23 sep 2020 - fri, 9 oct 2020
From £ 65
2. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 22 sep 2021
From £ 145
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tour & Breakfastat Vatican & Gardens w. breakfast, wed, 23 sep 2020 - sat, 24 oct 2020
From £ 156
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursat Vatican: 4.5-hour guided tour, mon, 29 mar 2021 - mon, 20 sep 2021
From £ 103
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourat Vatican Museums Night Tour, sat, 26 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 81
6. Roman Vineyards and Wine Tastingat Roman Vineyards and Wine Tasting, sat, 3 oct 2020 - mon, 20 sep 2021
From £ 66
7. Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizersat Rome Night Tour: Guided tour, Wine & Appetizers, wed, 23 sep 2020 - sun, 19 sep 2021
From £ 55
8. St. Peter's Basilica: Guided highlights & the Tombsat St Peter's Basilica & Necropolis: Guided Tour & Skip the line, tue, 29 sep 2020 - th, 19 nov 2020
From £ 57
9. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, fri, 2 oct 2020 - wed, 22 sep 2021
From £ 93
10. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , wed, 23 sep 2020 - wed, 22 sep 2021
From £ 53
Frascati Wine Tasting & Lunch
Explore an old vineyard and get a real taste of Italy. Try the wonderful wines of Frascati while you are introduced to different specialities. Taste decilious foods such as cheeses, oils, savoury meats and soft bread. Is your mouth watering yet?
- Take a guided food tour in Frascati
- Enjoy a wonderful wine tasting
- Feast on a delicious Italian lunch
- Relax on the bus from the train station to the vineyard
What can I expect?
Your adventure begins at the train station where you meet your guide. During the next couple of hours the guide will lead you on a walking tour Frascati food shops, where you will be able to taste different delicious Italian specialities. While it may be tempting to try everything, make sure you leave some room for the next meals!
Transportation will be provided to the old Frascati vineyard, which has been producing wine for seven generations. Here you´ll have the chance to taste some of the wonderful wine, whilst being guided through the different types offered during the tasting session. Afterwards you will be served meats, cheeses, bread and more delightful food, accompanied by more wine.
How does it work?
Shortly after completing your booking online you will receive your e-ticket by e-mail. Just print it out and bring it to the tour.
Where is the meeting point?
You have to meet your guide at the Frascati Train Station: Piazza della Stazione.
- Train travel from Rome and back again is not included, but it is very easy to navigate on your own. We include more information on your voucher.
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for guests with mobility problems or wheelchair users.
Infant (0-5): Free
What’s not included?
Transportation from and back to Rome.
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
A guided food tour in Frascati.
Food and drinks.
Piazza della Stazione 00044, Frascati, Rome Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.