Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vaticanat Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vatican, wed, 20 nov 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 116
2. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , th, 21 nov 2019 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From £ 0
3. Pompeii Half Day Tour: Guided tour & trainat Pompeii Half Day Tour: Guided tour & train, sat, 23 nov 2019 - mon, 16 nov 2020
From £ 215
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, sat, 23 nov 2019 - tue, 17 nov 2020
From £ 92
5. Day Trip to Pompeii & Mount Vesuvius from Romeat , fri, 22 nov 2019
From £ 155
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 19 may 2020
From £ 58
7. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 19 may 2020
From £ 50
8. Colosseum & Gladiator's Gateat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided tour, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 47
9. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 20
10. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , wed, 20 nov 2019 - fri, 31 jan 2020
From £ 45
Day Trip to Pompeii & Sorrento
You've probably heard the story of Pompeii. But what if you could actually see what the city used to look like? Enjoy this unique opportunity to explore Pompeii with Virtual Reality visors.
- See Pompeii through Virtual Reality
- Learn about its history from an expert archaeologist
- Enjoy wi-fi and cold beverages during transit
- Feast on an authentic Neapolitan Pizza lunch
What can I expect?
When Mount Vesuvius erupted the city of Pompeii met its tragic end: it was completely covered in ash and destroyed. Today, almost two millenia later, you can visit the city on a tour that will leave its mark on you. Walk the streets of Pompeii feeling that you are travelling back and forth through time, though in reality you will be using Virtual Reality visors.
The tour starts in Rome, from where you will depart for Pompeii. An archeologist guide will meet you and take you on an adventure through the city. Not only is it fascinating, but seeing the ruins and remains of sudden death completely unchaged since disaster struck all those years ago definitely leaves a lasting impression on most visitors!
After the tour of Pompeii you make your way to Sorrento, a beautiful town overlooking the Bay of Naples. Breath in the air from the Tyrrhenian Sea and relax for a while. On the way you'll enjoy some delicious pizza and have the chance to try a small glass of fresh limoncello. The tour is perfect for those wishing to learn, taste see and enjoy a once in a lifetime experience.
How does it work?
Shortly completing the booking online you will receive an e-ticket by email. You just need to print a copy to bring to the tour, or show the ticket on your mobile.
Where is the meeting point?
At Piazza della Repubblica.
Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for guests with mobility problems or wheelchair users.
Please check calendar for dates and times.
What’s not included?
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 12 hours
A guided tour in a small group.
Virtual Reality visors.
Optional limoncello tasting.
Please check calender for date and time.
Piazza della Repubblica 00185 Rome Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.