Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, fri, 15 nov 2019 - mon, 13 jan 2020
From £ 27
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, fri, 15 nov 2019 - fri, 15 may 2020
From £ 58
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, fri, 15 nov 2019 - fri, 15 may 2020
From £ 50
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, fri, 15 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 20
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , fri, 15 nov 2019 - wed, 20 nov 2019
From £ 45
6. Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vaticanat Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vatican, fri, 15 nov 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 116
7. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Tour & The Domeat Skip the line Vatican Ticket, fri, 15 nov 2019 - fri, 15 may 2020
From £ 83
8. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip the line + guidebookat When in Rome Tours Agency, fri, 15 nov 2019 - sat, 26 oct 2019
From £ 30
9. Best of Rome and Vatican Saver Ticketat Best of Rome and Vatican, fri, 15 nov 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 91
10. Borghese Gallery: Skip the lineat , fri, 15 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 25
St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track
Gain fast access to the magnificent St. Peter's Basilica in the heart of the Vatican City in Rome. Inside you see Bernini's Baldacchino, Michelangelo's Pietá and a stunning collection of mosaics! On this self-guided tour you listen and learn via an audio guide on your phone and have plenty of time to walk around this beautiful church at your own pace.
- Get fast access to St. Peter's Basilica
- See Michelangelo's Pietá and many other art works
- Walk around in the church at your own pace
- Learn through the audio guide on your phone
- Download a map of Rome
What can I expect?
With this ticket you get fast access to St. Peter's Basilica, avoid too long queues and get right to the heart of one of the most stunning churches you may ever see. Bronze, gold, marble and admirable art are just a few of the things you come across here. The Basilica is one of the largest churches in the world - and it actually took over 120 years before the construction was finished.
To the right of the entrance to the Basilica you find for instance Michelangelo's Pietà, a famous work of art that depicts the body of Jesus on the lap of his mother Mary after the Crucifixion. This marble statue is held behind a bulletproof acrylic glass panel, after the statue was attacked and damaged back in 1972. It is the only art piece that Michelangelo ever signed.
Further into the Basilica you can find Bernini's Baldacchino, a sculpted bronze canopy, which is as impressive as it is tall. There are so many art works and details to pay attention to. Your audio guide teaches you about the Vatican, its history and the architecture of this magnificent church as you wander through it. Make sure to take your time to admire it - this is a truly unique experience!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
How do I get faster entry to the Basilica?
Go to the meeting point, which is located – when you face the Basilica – on the right-hand side of St Peter's Square, in the middle of the colonnade. If you're in doubt, when you're there, see the illustration on your e-ticket.
How do I get the audio guide?
When you show your smartphone ticket to the staff, they will give you a QR code for the audio guide.
How do the timeslots work?
If you book the 8:45 A.M. timeslot, go to the meeting point between 8:45 and 10 A.M.
If you book the 10 A.M. timeslot, go between 10 A.M. and 1 P.M.
If you book the 1 P.M. timeslot, go between 1 and 3 P.M.
If you book the 3 P.M. timeslot, go between 3 and 5 P.M.
- There is a dress code: Knees and shoulders must be covered. Low cut and sleeveless tops as well as shorts aren't allowed.
- There's a mandatory security check for which there might be a queue.
Child (0-6): Free of charge
7 A.M. - 7 P.M.
What’s not included?
- Earphones. But you can bring your own or purchase them at the desk for €1 each.
- Access to the St. Peter's Dome, the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel.
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
- Entry and faster access to St. Peter's Basilica.
- A downloadable audio guide in one of the 11 available languages.
- A downloadable digital map of Rome.
7 A.M. - 7 P.M.
St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry
Piazza San Pietro 00120, Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.