Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Fast Track, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 31
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, wed, 20 nov 2019 - fri, 17 jan 2020
From £ 27
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 19 may 2020
From £ 58
4. St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Trackat St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry, wed, 20 nov 2019 - mon, 17 feb 2020
From £ 22
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 19 may 2020
From £ 50
6. Colosseum & Gladiator's Gateat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided tour, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 47
7. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 20
8. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , wed, 20 nov 2019 - fri, 31 jan 2020
From £ 45
9. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 59
10. Rome Hop-On Hop-Offat Rome Hop-On Hop-Off , wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 27
Experience the only escorted service of the Papal Audience. Thousands of pilgrims from around the globe gather every Wednesday to see Pope Francis and now you have the chance too!
- Experience the Papal Audience with a guide
- Ensure you can hear your guide with a headset
- Enjoy the most stress-free visit possible
- Let your guide navigate you through the masses
- Come early, get good seats
- Enjoy a small tour group (max. 20)
What can I expect?
Experience the Papal Audience
For your Papal Audience experience, we’ll provide headsets, a competent and informed guide, and a thorough explanation of what you will experience during the Papal Audience.
Your guide requests your invitations, pick them up and bring them to you. Your guide gets you inside early to ensure the best possible chance of finding good seats and will stay with you until the Pope begins his address.
You'll be provided with headsets and guided to the location where the Papal Audience will be held: either St. Peter’s Square or the Sala of Paul VI. Once inside, your guide will explain the origin of the Papacy from the first Christians through Constantine’s era and up to the current wonder of the Vatican City Your informed guide will provide a detailed explanation of the events of the Papal Audience and prepare you for your gathering with Pope Francis.
Experience the awe and wonder which occurs at the Papal Audience as Cardinals preach in various languages and reach out to pilgrims and visitors from the far reaches of the world.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts in Piazza Pio XII, facing St. Peters Basilica on the left-hand side at the corner next to the newspaper stand. Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at St. Peter's Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4 hours and 15 minutes.
Which languages is the tour available in?
The tour is operated in English, German or French.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Infant (0-3) Free of charge
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 4 hours 15 minutes
Wednesday at 7:45 AM.
Piazza Pio XII 00193 Roma Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.